Friday 23 January 2009

blogger to published writer

I was honored when Kasey Mac Editor of Enhance Magazine gave the tick of approval for an article I wrote months ago 'Floating Rib Syndrome' to be Published in the current edition of 'Enhance'. 

Totally unaware that she has even seen any of my writing I was very surprised when asked if they could run the piece. 

So purchase yourself the latest version of Enhance Magazine and track down my story. 

There is a possibility that they may publish more. This has certainly been a lovely opportunity and I look forward to the option of writing more and working with Kasey, Bel and the Enhance team. 

Certainly a dream beginning to come to fruition! 



1 comment:

  1. thats really cool. im going to buy it.
    did you delete your facebook?
    beth xo

    ReplyDelete