Saturday 16 August 2008

changed perception. changed generation.

Have you ever been confused with God? Totally open to what He has to say,
but totally spun in a spiral as to what it is He is actually talking about?

It is like He talks a language you are only just getting your tongue around. as-though He can see the entire picture and all you can see is the view from the pinhole you hold your eye to.

The last few months have been exactly like that for me. It is like I have been thrown into the depths of a Japanese culture only knowing the English language and being expected to survive. Everyday I learn a slither more of the culture and language yet everyday they frustration grows and my unease is evident.

I have realised there is no use trying to argue with God about what He is trying
to tell me but rather, like I would if I were in Japan, locate some books on the Japanese language and culture and read my heart out until I began to understand what was being said.

The bible has been my greatest compass the last few months. It is funny how God can talk to you and you haven’t a clue what He means. Yet you begin to read the bible, and little things become evident and things begin to make sense.

Finally I let the sense be spoken…

I have an incredible passion for the Youth of this world. It frustrates me how they can waste their years as I did mine. I look back and wish I did so much more. I understand there is only so much I can do, so I have narrowed by passion down the where I live. The Sunshine Coast in sunny QLD Australia.

God is calling me to pray. Not childhood prayers. Not prayers to fulfill my own agendas. But the prayers of a passionate man. Prayers that will infiltrate the hearts of a generation. Prayers that will purge the gates of Hell and turn lives around. I am learning to pray so the power of God can come out from within me. I am Learning to speak a new language. Learning to walk a new walk and in turn live a new life. I can no longer live and work from head-knowledge. I must learn to live and work from my spirit and what God has placed in it. I am learning to walk in the supernatural.

I am learning to let the spirit of God lead me day by day. Learning to seek Him passionately. Learning to long for Him, and to pray and seek His face. I have promised myself I will no longer speak things from my head, but I shall begin to declare things of the spirit. Things that liberate and break the chains of bondage.

I have wasted too many years of small fairyfloss talk. Speech that looks good,
full and wholesome, yet when heard and tasted leaves a sweet sickly taste in
the hearts of men. I can no longer hide from God and my calling. I must stand firm and take it face first.

I no longer stand confused at what God is saying, but rather in awe of His power and ability and at the fact that I not only have been chosen but that i ALSO chooseto change a generation. I pray you too choose to do so. I pray that you too sense the urgency to save a dieing generation. To pursue righteousness and to declare truth and live in love.

All are called. Few are chosen

All

No comments:

Post a Comment