Wednesday 17 September 2008

Controversy

I have had much controversy in relation to a recent blog about spending a night with some homeless people. (more so on Facebook then here)

I have no issue with your opinion. you are free to speak, I just find it funny that so many people are authorities on issues they have never been involved in.

I love this thought from a good friend of mine Joanna Lambert in relation to this topic...

"There is no need to worry about all the intricate details, when you walk in Gods will He makes it work for us. "

I think too often someone comes up with a thought or an idea, something outside of the consideration of normal and everyone can be so quick to jump and attack. Yes you are entitled to your opinion, and often they are great arguments. But if we are walking in Gods will I truly believe as Joanna said, that it will all work out. God is the ultimate judge of character and motive.

I would much rarther be someone to encourage the idea, get behind it and be apart of it, then someone who condemns and belittles. For it is the small ideas that are harnessed and tried that breakthrough to be influential and change a society.

No comments:

Post a Comment